(Meredith) - If you're a Marvel movie fanatic and have more than 40 hours to spare, this may be the perfect job for you.
CableTV.com is offering to pay someone $1,000 to binge-watch all 20 of the previously released Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU) movies back-to-back, leading up to the April 26 premiere of “Avengers: Endgame."
The lucky hire will need to be an "outgoing social media personality" who will live-tweet their MCU marathon experience while tagging CableTV.com.
"Once your MCU binge-watch and live-tweeting extravaganza is complete, we’ll ask you to share your takeaways from the movies so we can make some beautiful, bad*** rankings together," the company said in a release.
The chosen candidate will receive several prizes, including a $100 Grubhub gift card and every Marvel Cinematic Universe movie on Blu-ray.
Interested in the job? Just fill out an application on the company's website with about 200 words explaining why you're the perfect fit.
The MCU movies that must be watched are listed below:
- Iron Man (2008)
- The Incredible Hulk (2008)
- Iron Man 2 (2010)
- Thor (2011)
- Captain America: The First Avenger (2011)
- The Avengers (2012)
- Iron Man 3 (2013)
- Thor: The Dark World (2013)
- Captain America: The Winter Soldier (2014)
- Guardians of the Galaxy (2014)
- Avengers: Age of Ultron (2015)
- Ant-Man (2015)
- Captain America: Civil War (2016)
- Doctor Strange (2016)
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 (2017)
- Spider-Man: Homecoming (2017)
- Thor: Ragnarok (2017)
- Black Panther (2018)
- Avengers: Infinity War (2018)
- Ant-Man and the Wasp (2018)