The Grand Traverse County Health Department announced several possible community exposure sites in the county.
A group of individuals, several of which later tested positive for COVID-19, visited eight locations over the span of two days including:
Thursday, June 18th:
- Mari Vineyards from 1 - 2 p.m.
- Brys Estate Vineyard and Winery from 2 - 3 p.m.
- Bowers Harbor Vineyards from 3:30 - 4:30 pm
- Amical from 7-8:30 p.m.
Friday, June 19th:
- Rooftop bar at Hotel Indigo from 8 - 9 p.m.
- Little Fleet from 9 -10:30 p.m.
- Low Bar from 10:45 - 11:30 p.m.
- Kilkenny's Irish Public House from 11:45 p.m. - 1:45 a.m.
If you visited these locations during these times or shortly after, the health department asks you to self monitor your symptoms for 14 days.
Anyone that is self-monitoring as a result should keep away from family, close contacts and roommates as much as possible.