Recreational marijuana sales began in Michigan on Sunday, Dec. 1, but only a couple stores in the state have been approved to start selling recreational marijuana on that date.
Arbors Wellness, 321 E. Liberty St., and Greenstone Provisions, 338 S. Ashley St., have both been issued recreational retail licenses. Both stores will be open on Sunday.
Exclusive Provisioning Centers, 3820 Varsity Drive in Ann Arbor, is also licensed to sell recreational marijuana. It is unclear if they will be open on Sunday for recreational sales.
The following facilities are licensed by Michigan's Marijuana Regulatory Agency to handle marijuana starting Dec. 1:
- Lit Provisioning Center/Lume Cannabis Co. 600 W. 7th St., Evart, MI, 49631
- Green Peak Innovations/Skymint, 1958 South Industrial Highway Suite A and B, Ann Arbor, MI, 48104
- Michigan Supply and Provisions, 1096 E. Main St. Suite A, Morenci, MI, 49256
- Greenline Express, 573 S. Maple, Ann Arbor, MI, 48103
- Green Peak Innovations, 10070 Harvest Park, Dimondale, MI, 48821
- Arbor Kitchen LLC, 124 W. Summit St. Suite B/C, Ann Arbor, MI, 48103
- Exclusive Brands LLC, 3820 Varsity Dr., Ann Arbor, MI, 48108
- Real Leaf Solutions, PO Box 2031, Kalkaska, MI, 49646
- Precision Safety Innovation Laboratories, LLC, 3970 Varsity Dr., Ann Arbor, MI, 48108
Residents must be 21-years-old or older to purchase marijuana.
You can read our previous story on the state’s decision to allow recreational marijuana sales on Dec. 1 here.