Power is being restored to Mid-Michigan customers after rounds of severe storms.
Consumers Energy customers in the following counties are experiencing outages:
- Bay County: 12 customers
- Clare County: 60 customers
- Genesee County: 404 customers
- Gratiot County: 63 customers
- Isabella County: 132 customers
- Midland County: 19 customers
- Saginaw County: 2 customers
- Shiawassee County: 38 customers
DTE Energy customers in the following counties are experiencing outages:
- Huron County: 69 customers
- Lapeer County: 307 customers
- Sanilac County: 591 customers
- Tuscola County: 8 customers
Stay with TV5 for updated power outage numbers.