Tigers Odds to Win 2023 World Series, Division, Make Playoffs
Right now, the Detroit Tigers (74-83) are ranked 18th in the majors (among the bottom half), with odds of +100000 to win the World Series.
Find the latest MLB odds with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks! Use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Tigers MLB World Series Odds
|To Win the World Series||+100000||18th||(+100000, bet $100 to win $100000)|
Think the Tigers can make a run this season? Put your picks to the test and bet with BetMGM Sportsbook. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Tigers Standings Information
|4||Chicago White Sox||24|
|5||Kansas City Royals||30|
Tigers Team Stats
- The 8.6 strikeouts per nine innings compiled by the Tigers pitching staff ranks 19th in MLB.
- Detroit has a 4.34 team ERA that ranks 18th among all MLB pitching staffs.
- The Tigers are 30-14 this season in games when they hit at least two long balls.
- Detroit is 22-5 in games this season when it has put up five or more extra-base hits.
- The Tigers have gone 36-19 in games when they strike out at least 10 batters.
- Detroit has gone 52-19 in games this season when giving up three or fewer earned runs.
Tigers Next Game Information
|Tigers Injury Report|
|Tigers vs Royals Betting Trends & Stats|
|Tigers vs Royals Player Props|
|Tigers vs Royals Pitching Matchup|
|Tigers vs Royals Prediction|
|How to Watch Tigers vs Royals|
|Tigers vs Royals Odds|
Tigers Player Awards Odds
|Name||MVP Odds||Cy Young Odds||ROY Odds||2023 Stats|
|Riley Greene||+20000||-||-||.288/.349/.447 11 HR 37 RBI|
|Tarik Skubal||-||+20000||-||7-3 2.95 ERA 11.1 K/9|
|Matthew Boyd||-||+20000||-||5-5 5.70 ERA 9.3 K/9|
|Joey Wentz||-||-||+15000||3-11 6.45 ERA 8.4 K/9|
Tigers' Top Players
- Spencer Torkelson is batting .234 with 29 home runs, 85 runs scored, 91 RBI, three stolen bases, and a 9.8% walk rate this season.
- This season, Kerry Carpenter is batting .288 with 20 home runs, 55 runs, 63 RBI, five stolen bases, and a 6.6% walk rate.
- At the dish, Matt Vierling is hitting .259/.326/.373 with 19 doubles, three triples, nine home runs, 41 walks and 39 RBI.
- Zach McKinstry has a .230 batting average this season to go along with a .301 OBP, eight home runs, 57 runs scored and 33 RBI, also including 16 stolen bases.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.