Tigers vs. Reds Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - September 13
Wednesday's contest that pits the Detroit Tigers (66-78) versus the Cincinnati Reds (75-71) at Comerica Park is expected to be a competitive matchup based on our computer prediction, which projects a final score of 5-3 in favor of the Tigers. First pitch is at 6:40 PM ET on September 13.
The probable starters are Eduardo Rodriguez (11-7) for the Tigers and Connor Phillips for the Reds.
Tigers vs. Reds Game Info & Odds
- When: Wednesday, September 13, 2023 at 6:40 PM ET
- Where: Comerica Park in Detroit, Michigan
- How to Watch on TV: BSDET
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Tigers vs. Reds Score Prediction
Our pick for this matchup is Tigers 5, Reds 4.
Total Prediction for Tigers vs. Reds
- Total Prediction: Over 8.5 runs
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users when they use promo code "GNPLAY"! Sign up with BetMGM Sportsbook using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers. to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Explore More About This Game
Tigers Performance Insights
- The Tigers have played as the favorite in five of their past 10 games and have gone 4-1 in those contests.
- When it comes to hitting the over, Detroit and its opponents are 3-7-0 in its last 10 games with a total.
- Sportsbooks have not set a spread for any of the Tigers' last 10 games.
- This season, the Tigers have been favored 28 times and won 16, or 57.1%, of those games.
- Detroit has a record of 7-7, a 50% win rate, when favored by -140 or more by sportsbooks this season.
- Oddsmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Tigers have a 58.3% chance to win.
- Detroit has scored 569 runs (just four per game) this season, which ranks 29th in MLB.
- The Tigers have the 18th-ranked team ERA among all league pitching staffs (4.41).
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|September 7||@ Yankees||W 10-3||Eduardo Rodríguez vs Carlos Rodón|
|September 8||White Sox||L 6-0||Reese Olson vs Mike Clevinger|
|September 9||White Sox||W 3-1||Tarik Skubal vs José Ureña|
|September 10||White Sox||W 3-2||Sawyer Gipson-Long vs Jesse Scholtens|
|September 12||Reds||L 6-5||Joey Wentz vs Brandon Williamson|
|September 13||Reds||-||Eduardo Rodríguez vs Connor Phillips|
|September 14||Reds||-||Reese Olson vs TBA|
|September 15||@ Angels||-||Tarik Skubal vs Griffin Canning|
|September 16||@ Angels||-||TBA vs Tyler Anderson|
|September 17||@ Angels||-||Joey Wentz vs Reid Detmers|
|September 18||@ Dodgers||-||Eduardo Rodríguez vs Lance Lynn|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.