Central Michigan vs. Notre Dame: Promo Codes, Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits – September 16
The No. 9 Notre Dame Fighting Irish (3-0) are a massive 34.5-point favorite heading into their matchup on Saturday, September 16, 2023 against the Central Michigan Chippewas (1-1). A 51.5-point over/under is set for the game.
Notre Dame has been a difficult matchup for opposing teams, ranking top-25 in both total offense (20th-best with 485.7 yards per game) and total defense (seventh-best with 223 yards allowed per game) this season. This season has been tough for Central Michigan on both sides of the ball, as it is compiling only 324.5 total yards per game (22nd-worst) and ceding 472 total yards per game (11th-worst).
Watch live sports and more on Fubo! Use our link to sign up for a free trial.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Central Michigan vs. Notre Dame Game Info
- Game Date: Saturday, September 16, 2023
- Game Time: 2:30 PM ET
- Location: South Bend, Indiana
- Venue: Notre Dame Stadium
- TV Channel: Peacock
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Looking to place a bet on Central Michigan vs. Notre Dame? Head to BetMGM using our link to unlock a new user bonus!
Week 3 MAC Betting Trends
- Bowling Green vs Michigan
- Iowa State vs Ohio
- Liberty vs Buffalo
- Northern Illinois vs Nebraska
- San Jose State vs Toledo
- Western Michigan vs Iowa
- Miami (OH) vs Cincinnati
- UMass vs Eastern Michigan
- Akron vs Kentucky
Central Michigan Betting Records & Stats
Central Michigan Stats Leaders
- In 12 games last year, Daniel Richardson passed for 1,978 yards (164.8 yards per game) while putting up 15 touchdowns, five interceptions and a 56.1% completion percentage.
- Lew Nichols compiled 601 rushing yards (3.4 yards per carry) and six TDs.
- Nichols had 21 receptions (1.8 per game) for 128 yards (10.7 per game) and zero TDs.
- In 12 games, Bert Emanuel Jr. produced 54 yards (4.5 yards per game) with zero touchdowns, zero interceptions and a 50% completion percentage.
- With 496 rushing yards (7.4 YPC) and seven rushing touchdowns, Emanuel generated offense on the ground in addition to the passing game.
- Joel Wilson got 57 targets last season and turned them into 44 catches (3.7 per game) for 445 yards and six TDs.
- With 10.5 sacks to go with 11 TFL and 31 tackles in 12 games, Thomas Incoom was a significant contributor on defense.
- On defense, Kyle Moretti amassed 2.5 sacks to go with three TFL and 39 tackles.
- With 39 tackles, four TFL, and two interceptions, Trey Jones was a key contributor last year on defense.
- With one sack to go along with three TFL and 30 tackles, Ronald Kent Jr. made a big impact on D.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.