How to Watch the Central Michigan vs. Notre Dame Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for September 16
The Central Michigan Chippewas (1-1) visit the No. 9 Notre Dame Fighting Irish (3-0) at Notre Dame Stadium on Saturday, September 16, 2023.
Notre Dame has been a tough opponent for opposing teams, as they rank top-25 in both scoring offense (12th-best with 47.7 points per game) and scoring defense (12th-best with 10 points allowed per game) this year. Central Michigan has not been getting things done defensively, ranking 18th-worst with 36.5 points surrendered per game. It has been better on offense, generating 26 points per contest (89th-ranked).
See more coverage below, including how to watch this game on Peacock.
Central Michigan vs. Notre Dame Game Info
- Date: Saturday, September 16, 2023
- Time: 2:30 PM ET
- Channel: Peacock
- City: South Bend, Indiana
- Venue: Notre Dame Stadium
How to Watch Week 3 Games
- Minnesota vs North Carolina
- South Carolina vs Georgia
- Northern Illinois vs Nebraska
- LSU vs Mississippi State
- Virginia vs Maryland
- Wake Forest vs Old Dominion
- Florida State vs Boston College
- Alabama vs South Florida
- North Dakota vs Boise State
- Penn State vs Illinois
- San Diego State vs Oregon State
- Oklahoma vs Tulsa
- Tennessee vs Florida
- Western Kentucky vs Ohio State
- Army vs UTSA
Central Michigan vs. Notre Dame Key Statistics
|Central Michigan||Notre Dame|
|324.5 (113th)||Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||485.7 (3rd)|
|472 (110th)||Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||223 (54th)|
|174.5 (53rd)||Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||194 (38th)|
|150 (122nd)||Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||291.7 (36th)|
|3 (69th)||Turnovers (Rank)||2 (34th)|
|2 (74th)||Takeaways (Rank)||5 (14th)|
Central Michigan Stats Leaders
- Bert Emanuel Jr. has thrown for 280 yards on 18-of-36 passing with three touchdowns and three interceptions this season. He has chipped on the ground, as well, with 142 yards and two rushing touchdowns.
- Myles Bailey has piled up 125 yards (on 25 carries) with one touchdown.
- Chris Parker's 142 receiving yards (71 yards per game) lead the team. He has five catches on five targets with one touchdown.
- Tyson Davis has recorded 52 receiving yards (26 yards per game) and one touchdown on three receptions.
- Jesse Prewitt III's one target has resulted in one catch for 32 yards and one touchdown.
Notre Dame Stats Leaders
- Sam Hartman has thrown for 731 yards (243.7 ypg) to lead Notre Dame, completing 75% of his passes and tossing 10 touchdown passes this season.
- The team's top rusher, Audric Estime, has carried the ball 43 times for 345 yards (115 per game), scoring four times. He's also caught five passes for 55 yards.
- Jeremiyah Love has carried the ball 15 times for 110 yards (36.7 per game) and one touchdown.
- Chris Tyree's 128 yards as a receiver lead the team. He's been targeted eight times and has registered six catches and one touchdown.
- Jayden Thomas has hauled in eight receptions totaling 125 yards, finding the end zone one time as a receiver so far this campaign.
- Holden Staes has been the target of six passes and racked up five catches for 119 yards, an average of 39.7 yards per contest. He's found the end zone three times through the air this season.
Rep your team with officially licensed Notre Dame or Central Michigan gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.