Michigan State vs. Washington: Promo Codes, Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits – September 16
The Michigan State Spartans (2-0) are overwhelming 16.5-point underdogs on Saturday, September 16, 2023 against the No. 8 Washington Huskies (2-0). The total for this matchup has been set at 55.5 points.
Washington ranks 30th in scoring defense this year (14.5 points allowed per game), but has been playing really well on the offensive side of the ball, ranking eighth-best in the FBS with 49.5 points per game. Michigan State has been excelling on defense, giving up just 10.5 points per contest (14th-best). Offensively, it ranks 34th by compiling 38 points per game.
Watch live sports and more on Fubo! Use our link to sign up for a free trial.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Michigan State vs. Washington Game Info
- Game Date: Saturday, September 16, 2023
- Game Time: 5:00 PM ET
- Location: East Lansing, Michigan
- Venue: Spartan Stadium
- TV Channel: Peacock
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Looking to place a bet on Michigan State vs. Washington? Head to BetMGM using our link to unlock a new user bonus!
Week 3 Big Ten Betting Trends
- Bowling Green vs Michigan
- Northern Illinois vs Nebraska
- Penn State vs Illinois
- Western Michigan vs Iowa
- Minnesota vs North Carolina
- Northwestern vs Duke
- Syracuse vs Purdue
- Louisville vs Indiana
- Georgia Southern vs Wisconsin
- Western Kentucky vs Ohio State
Michigan State Betting Records & Stats
Michigan State Stats Leaders
- To go along with his 2,679 passing yards and 62.4% completion percentage last year, Payton Thorne threw for 19 touchdowns against 11 interceptions.
- Thorne made a difference with his legs, too, rushing for 42 yards and one TD.
- In 12 games, Keon Coleman was targeted 94 times, leading to 58 receptions, 798 yards and seven touchdowns.
- Jalen Berger helped the offense by rushing for 683 yards (56.9 yards per game) and six touchdowns.
- Berger added 128 yards and zero touchdowns on 19 catches in the passing game.
- As a key cog in the offense, Jayden Reed produced 636 receiving yards and five touchdowns on 55 catches.
- Last season Cal Haladay registered 113 tackles, nine TFL, and 1.5 sacks in 12 games.
- Kendell Brooks accumulated three TFL and 96 tackles in 12 games.
- In 12 games, Jacoby Windmon compiled 48 tackles, three TFL, 5.5 sacks, and one interception.
- With two sacks to go along with two TFL and 80 tackles, Ben VanSumeren made a big difference on D.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.