How to Watch the Michigan vs. Bowling Green Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for September 16
The No. 2 Michigan Wolverines (2-0) and the Bowling Green Falcons (1-1) square off at Michigan Stadium on Saturday, September 16, 2023.
Defensively, Michigan has been a top-25 unit, ranking second-best by surrendering just 5 points per game. The offense ranks 58th (32.5 points per game). From an offensive perspective, Bowling Green is posting 418.5 total yards per game (54th-ranked). It ranks 72nd in the FBS on defense (357 total yards surrendered per game).
In the article below, we'll give you all the info you need to watch this matchup on BTN.
Michigan vs. Bowling Green Game Info
- Date: Saturday, September 16, 2023
- Time: 7:30 PM ET
- Channel: BTN
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Ann Arbor, Michigan
- Venue: Michigan Stadium
How to Watch Week 3 Games
- BYU vs Arkansas
- North Dakota vs Boise State
- Virginia vs Maryland
- San Diego State vs Oregon State
- Pittsburgh vs West Virginia
- Tennessee vs Florida
- South Carolina vs Georgia
- Alabama vs South Florida
- Penn State vs Illinois
- Army vs UTSA
- Northern Illinois vs Nebraska
- TCU vs Houston
- LSU vs Mississippi State
- Western Kentucky vs Ohio State
- Oklahoma vs Tulsa
- Colorado State vs Colorado
- Syracuse vs Purdue
- Fresno State vs Arizona State
- Florida State vs Boston College
- Wake Forest vs Old Dominion
- Minnesota vs North Carolina
Michigan vs. Bowling Green Key Statistics
|447 (56th)||Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||418.5 (69th)|
|232 (10th)||Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||357 (65th)|
|150.5 (74th)||Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||166 (63rd)|
|296.5 (32nd)||Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||252.5 (56th)|
|1 (9th)||Turnovers (Rank)||5 (104th)|
|1 (109th)||Takeaways (Rank)||2 (74th)|
Michigan Stats Leaders
- J.J. McCarthy has 558 passing yards for Michigan, completing 87.3% of his passes and throwing five touchdowns this season. He's also chipped in on the ground with 36 rushing yards (18 ypg) on four carries.
- Blake Corum has carried the ball 25 times for a team-high 153 yards on the ground and has found the end zone four times as a runner.
- Donovan Edwards has been handed the ball 18 times this year and racked up 46 yards (23 per game). He's also helped out in the pass game with nine grabs for 59 yards
- Roman Wilson's 167 yards as a receiver lead the team. He's been targeted 13 times and has registered 10 receptions and five touchdowns.
- Cornelius Johnson has hauled in 10 passes while averaging 76.5 yards per game.
- Colston Loveland's six catches are good enough for 63 yards.
Bowling Green Stats Leaders
- Connor Bazelak has 390 passing yards, or 195 per game, so far this season. He has completed 59.2% of his passes and has tossed three touchdowns with three interceptions.
- Terion Stewart is his team's leading rusher with 17 carries for 106 yards, or 53 per game. He's found the end zone two times on the ground, as well.
- Taron Keith is a key figure in this offense, with 73 rushing yards on seven carries with one touchdown and 123 receiving yards (61.5 per game) on six catches
- Harold Fannin's 138 receiving yards (69 yards per game) are best on his team. He has nine catches on 13 targets with one touchdown.
- Odieu Hiliare's eight receptions (on 15 targets) have netted him 97 yards (48.5 ypg) and two touchdowns.
Rep your team with officially licensed Michigan or Bowling Green gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.