Jared Goff Week 2 Preview vs. the Seahawks
Detroit Lions quarterback Jared Goff has a favorable matchup in Week 2 (Sunday at 1:00 PM ET), facing the Seattle Seahawks. The Seahawks are conceding the second-most passing yards in the NFL, 334 per game.
Last season Goff posted 4,438 yards passing (261.1 per game) while going 382-for-587 (65.1%) and throwing for 29 TDs with seven INTs.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on Goff and the Lions with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Goff vs. the Seahawks
- Goff vs the Seahawks (since 2021): 1 GP / 378 PASS YPG / PASS TD
- Seattle surrendered more than 300 passing yards to two QBs last year.
- The Seahawks surrendered at least one passing TD to 13 opposing QBs last season.
- Against Seattle last season, seven players threw for two or more touchdowns in a game.
- Last year, the Seahawks allowed two players to throw for at least three TDs in a game.
- Goff will face the NFL's 13th-ranked pass defense a year ago (211.5 yards allowed per game).
- The Seahawks' defense was ranked 14th in the NFL at 1.4 passing TDs conceded per game last season.
Lions Player Previews
Jared Goff Passing Props vs. the Seahawks
- Passing Yards: 267.5 (-115)
- Passing TDs: 1.5 (-175)
Put your picks to the test and bet on Goff with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Goff Passing Insights
- Goff exceeded his passing yards prop bet total in nine games last year, or 52.9% of games with a prop available.
- The Lions threw the football in 55.1% of their plays from scrimmage last year while staying on the ground 44.9% of the time. That offensive attack ranked fifth in the NFL in points scored.
- Goff was sixth in the NFL with 7.6 yards per pass attempt last year (4,438 total yards passing).
- Goff had a passing touchdown in 13 of 17 games last year, with multiple passing TDs in nine of them.
Jared Goff Rushing Props vs the Seahawks
- Rushing Yards: 3.5 (-111)
Goff Rushing Insights
- Goff went over his rushing yards total in 43.8% of his opportunities (seven of 16 games) last year.
- In 17 games last year, Goff did not rush for a touchdown.
Goff's Last Season Performance
|Opponent||Date||Week||Passing Stats||Rushing Stats|
|vs. Eagles||9/11/2022||Week 1||21-for-37 / 215 YDS / 2 TDs / 1 INT||2 ATT / 9 YDS / 0 TDs|
|vs. Commanders||9/18/2022||Week 2||20-for-34 / 256 YDS / 4 TDs / 0 INTs||2 ATT / -2 YDS / 0 TDs|
|at Vikings||9/25/2022||Week 3||25-for-41 / 277 YDS / 1 TD / 1 INT||2 ATT / 8 YDS / 0 TDs|
|vs. Seahawks||10/2/2022||Week 4||26-for-39 / 378 YDS / 4 TDs / 1 INT||1 ATT / 1 YDS / 0 TDs|
|at Patriots||10/9/2022||Week 5||19-for-35 / 229 YDS / 0 TDs / 1 INT||3 ATT / 7 YDS / 0 TDs|
|at Cowboys||10/23/2022||Week 7||21-for-26 / 228 YDS / 0 TDs / 2 INTs||1 ATT / 4 YDS / 0 TDs|
|vs. Dolphins||10/30/2022||Week 8||27-for-37 / 321 YDS / 1 TD / 0 INTs||1 ATT / 3 YDS / 0 TDs|
|vs. Packers||11/6/2022||Week 9||14-for-26 / 137 YDS / 2 TDs / 1 INT||1 ATT / -1 YDS / 0 TDs|
|at Bears||11/13/2022||Week 10||19-for-26 / 236 YDS / 1 TD / 0 INTs||4 ATT / 14 YDS / 0 TDs|
|at Giants||11/20/2022||Week 11||17-for-26 / 165 YDS / 0 TDs / 0 INTs||4 ATT / -1 YDS / 0 TDs|
|vs. Bills||11/24/2022||Week 12||23-for-37 / 240 YDS / 2 TDs / 0 INTs||0 ATT / 0 YDS / 0 TDs|
|vs. Jaguars||12/4/2022||Week 13||31-for-41 / 340 YDS / 2 TDs / 0 INTs||0 ATT / 0 YDS / 0 TDs|
|vs. Vikings||12/11/2022||Week 14||27-for-39 / 330 YDS / 3 TDs / 0 INTs||2 ATT / 9 YDS / 0 TDs|
|at Jets||12/18/2022||Week 15||23-for-38 / 252 YDS / 1 TD / 0 INTs||0 ATT / 0 YDS / 0 TDs|
|at Panthers||12/24/2022||Week 16||25-for-42 / 355 YDS / 3 TDs / 0 INTs||3 ATT / 15 YDS / 0 TDs|
|vs. Bears||1/1/2023||Week 17||21-for-29 / 255 YDS / 3 TDs / 0 INTs||1 ATT / 2 YDS / 0 TDs|
|at Packers||1/8/2023||Week 18||23-for-34 / 224 YDS / 0 TDs / 0 INTs||2 ATT / 5 YDS / 0 TDs|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.