Best Bets, Odds & Promo Codes for the Lions vs. Seahawks Game – Week 2
The Seattle Seahawks (0-1) hit the road to take on the Detroit Lions (1-0) at Ford Field on Sunday, September 17, 2023, and here are our best bets.
Looking to put together a parlay or a few single bets on Lions vs. Seahawks? Head to BetMGM using our link to get up to $1500 in bonus bets with our promo code!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
When is Lions vs. Seahawks?
- Game Date: Sunday, September 17, 2023
- Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV: FOX
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo (Regional restrictions may apply)
Watch the NFL live all season long with Fubo!
Best Moneyline Bet
- Prediction: Detroit 26 - Seattle 16
- Looking at this matchup's moneyline, the Lions' implied win probability is 68.6%.
- The Lions put together a 3-2 record in games they were favored on the moneyline last season (winning 60% of those games).
- Detroit played as a moneyline favorite of -218 or shorter in only one game last season, which it won.
- Last season, the Seahawks were the underdog 11 times and won six, or 54.5%, of those games.
- Seattle had a record of 2-4 in games where sportsbooks had them as underdogs of at least +180 on the moneyline.
Who will win? The Lions or Seahawks? Head to BetMGM and make your pick!
Against the Spread Pick
- Pick ATS: Detroit (-4.5)
- The Lions had 12 wins in 17 games against the spread last season.
- Detroit did not lose ATS (1-0) as a 4.5-point or greater favorite last season.
- The Seahawks covered the spread seven times in 17 games last year.
- Seattle had two wins ATS (2-4) as a 4.5-point underdog or greater last season.
Parlay your bets together on the Lions vs. Seahawks matchup with BetMGM, where you can use our link to get a great first-time player bonus!
Best Over/Under Pick
- Pick OU: Under (47.5)
- These two teams averaged a combined 50.5 points per game a season ago, 3.0 more points than the total of 47.5 set for this matchup.
- The Lions and the Seahawks saw their opponents average a combined 1.2 more points per game last season than the point total of 47.5 set in this game.
- The Lions and their opponents combined to go over the point total 10 out of 17 times last season.
- Last season, eight Seahawks games went over the point total.
Expecting a high-scoring contest or a defensive masterclass? Check out the alternate markets and ways you can bet on this matchup with BetMGM, using our link for a bonus offer for new players.
Amon-Ra St. Brown Receptions (Our pick: 6.5/Under)
|Games||Rec. YPG||Rec. TDs|
Noah Fant Receptions (Our pick: 2.5/Under)
|Games (2022)||Rec. YPG||Rec. TDs|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.