Lions vs. Seahawks Injury Report — Week 2
Peruse the injury report for the Detroit Lions (1-0), which currently has four players listed, as the Lions ready for their matchup with the Seattle Seahawks (0-1) at Ford Field on Sunday, September 17 at 1:00 PM .
In their last outing, the Lions knocked off the Kansas City Chiefs 21-20.
The Seahawks' last outing ended in a 30-13 loss to the Los Angeles Rams.
Detroit Lions Injury Report Today
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Sign up for fantasy football today with Underdog fantasy football for a 100% deposit match up to $100!
Seattle Seahawks Injury Report Today
|Devin Bush Jr.||LB||Shoulder||Questionable|
|Jarran Reed||DE||Nir - rest||Did Not Participate In Practice|
|Jordyn Brooks||LB||Nir - rest||Did Not Participate In Practice|
Other Week 2 Injury Reports
- Click here for Raiders vs Bills
- Click here for Packers vs Falcons
- Click here for Colts vs Texans
- Click here for Jets vs Cowboys
- Click here for Ravens vs Bengals
Lions vs. Seahawks Game Info
- When: Sunday, September 17, 2023 at 1:00 PM ET
- Where: Ford Field in Detroit, Michigan
- TV Info: FOX
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
Rep the Lions or the Seahawks with officially licensed NFL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Lions Season Insights (2022)
- The Lions sported the fourth-best offense last season in terms of total yards (380 yards per game), but they ranked worst defensively (392.4 yards allowed per game).
- While Detroit ranked fifth-worst in the NFL in scoring defense with 25.1 points allowed per game last season, it was a different situation on the other side of the ball, as it ranked fifth-best in the NFL (26.6 points per game).
- Despite sporting a bottom-five pass defense last season that ranked third-worst in the NFL (245.8 passing yards allowed per game), the Lions played better on the other side of the ball, ranking eighth in the NFL by putting up 251.8 passing yards per game.
- With 146.5 rushing yards allowed per game on defense, which ranked fourth-worst in the NFL, Detroit had to ask its 11th-ranked running game (128.2 rushing yards per contest) to keep it in games last season.
- The Lions forced 22 total turnovers (17th in NFL) last season and turned it over 15 times (first in NFL) for a turnover margin of +7, the fourth-best in the NFL.
Lions vs. Seahawks Betting Info
- Spread Favorite: Lions (-4.5)
- Moneyline: Lions (-225), Seahawks (+180)
- Total: 47 points
Sign up to live bet on the Lions-Seahawks matchup or any other NFL game at BetMGM, and use our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.