Tigers vs. Dodgers Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - September 18
Monday's game between the Los Angeles Dodgers (91-57) and Detroit Tigers (70-79) matching up at Dodger Stadium has a projected final score of 6-4 (according to our computer prediction) in favor of the Dodgers, who is listed as a slight favorite by our model. The game will start at 10:10 PM ET on September 18.
The Dodgers will give the nod to Lance Lynn (11-11, 5.94 ERA), who is eyeing win No. 12 on the season, and the Tigers will turn to Eduardo Rodriguez (11-8, 3.32 ERA).
Tigers vs. Dodgers Game Info & Odds
- When: Monday, September 18, 2023 at 10:10 PM ET
- Where: Dodger Stadium in Los Angeles, California
- How to Watch on TV: MLB Network
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Tigers vs. Dodgers Score Prediction
Our pick for this contest is Dodgers 6, Tigers 4.
Total Prediction for Tigers vs. Dodgers
- Total Prediction: Over 8 runs
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users when they use promo code "GNPLAY"! Sign up with BetMGM Sportsbook using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers. to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Read More About This Game
Tigers Performance Insights
- The Tigers have been an underdog just two times in their last 10 contests and split those games 1-1.
- In its previous 10 games with a total, Detroit and its opponents have combined to exceed the over/under on five occasions.
- The Tigers' previous 10 contests have not had a spread posted by bookmakers.
- The Tigers have been chosen as underdogs in 112 games this year and have walked away with the win 46 times (41.1%) in those games.
- This year, Detroit has won 13 of 30 games when listed as at least +155 or worse on the moneyline.
- The moneyline set for this matchup implies the Tigers have a 39.2% chance of coming away with a victory in the contest.
- Detroit is the second-lowest scoring team in MLB play averaging four runs per game (601 total).
- The Tigers have pitched to a 4.36 ERA this season, which ranks 19th in baseball.
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|September 13||Reds||L 4-3||Eduardo Rodríguez vs Connor Phillips|
|September 14||Reds||W 8-2||Reese Olson vs Derek Law|
|September 15||@ Angels||W 11-2||Tarik Skubal vs Griffin Canning|
|September 16||@ Angels||W 5-4||Sawyer Gipson-Long vs Tyler Anderson|
|September 17||@ Angels||W 5-3||Miguel Diaz vs Jimmy Herget|
|September 18||@ Dodgers||-||Eduardo Rodríguez vs Lance Lynn|
|September 19||@ Dodgers||-||Reese Olson vs Lance Lynn|
|September 20||@ Dodgers||-||Tarik Skubal vs Ryan Pepiot|
|September 21||@ Athletics||-||Sawyer Gipson-Long vs Mason Miller|
|September 22||@ Athletics||-||Joey Wentz vs Ken Waldichuk|
|September 23||@ Athletics||-||Eduardo Rodríguez vs JP Sears|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.