Tigers vs. Dodgers: Odds, spread, over/under - September 19
Los Angeles Dodgers (92-57) will square off against the Detroit Tigers (70-80) at Dodger Stadium on Tuesday, September 19 at 10:10 PM ET. Currently stuck at 198 hits, Freddie Freeman will be looking to register his 200th hit of the season.
Bookmakers list the Dodgers as -250 favorites on the moneyline, while giving the underdog Tigers +200 moneyline odds to win. The total is 8.5 runs for the matchup.
Tigers vs. Dodgers Time and TV Channel
- Date: Tuesday, September 19, 2023
- Time: 10:10 PM ET
- TV: SportsNet LA
- Location: Los Angeles, California
- Venue: Dodger Stadium
- Probable Pitchers: Caleb Ferguson - LAD (7-3, 2.77 ERA) vs Miguel Diaz - DET (0-0, 0.00 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Tigers vs. Dodgers Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Here's a look at the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup listed at several sportsbooks.
|Dodgers Moneyline||Tigers Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|BetMGM||-250||+200||-||8.5||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
Looking to bet on the Tigers versus Dodgers game but don't know where to start? Consider some of the most common betting types, such as the moneyline, run line, and total. A moneyline bet, such as the Tigers (+200) in this matchup, means that you think the Tigers will win, simple as that! And if they do, and you bet $10, you'd get $30.00 back.
Plus, there are lots of other ways to play, such as player props (will Spencer Torkelson hit a homer?), parlays (combining picks from multiple games to multiply your winnings), and more. For more details on the many different ways you can play, check out the BetMGM website and app.
Ready to place your bet? Click here and enter bonus code "GNPLAY" to claim your BetMGM promo today.
Explore More About This Game
|Tigers Injury Report|
|Dodgers vs Tigers Betting Trends & Stats|
|Dodgers vs Tigers Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Dodgers vs Tigers|
|Dodgers vs Tigers Prediction|
Tigers vs. Dodgers Betting Trends and Insights
- This season, the Dodgers have won 76 out of the 121 games, or 62.8%, in which they've been favored.
- When playing as moneyline favorites with odds of -250 or shorter, the Dodgers have gone 15-5 (75%).
- Los Angeles has a 71.4% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- The Dodgers have a 5-3 record from the eight games they were moneyline favorites over their last 10 matchups.
- Over its last 10 outings, Los Angeles and its opponents combined to go over the total six times (all 10 games had set totals).
- The Tigers have been chosen as underdogs in 113 games this year and have walked away with the win 46 times (40.7%) in those games.
- The Tigers have a win-loss record of 2-5 when favored by +200 or worse by sportsbooks this year.
- Over the past 10 games, the Tigers have been underdogs twice and lost both games.
- When it comes to hitting the over, Detroit and its opponents are 5-5-0 in the last 10 games with a total.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Tigers Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||AL Central Rank|
|Win World Series||+100000||17th||2nd|
Think the Tigers can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Detroit and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.