Tigers vs. Dodgers Probable Starting Pitchers Today - September 19
Freddie Freeman sits at 198 hits, and will try to notch his 200th when his Los Angeles Dodgers (92-57) play the Detroit Tigers (70-80) at 10:10 PM ET on Tuesday.
The probable pitchers are Caleb Ferguson (7-3) for the Dodgers and Miguel Diaz for the Tigers.
Bet Now: Get the latest odds for this matchup and pitcher props on BetMGM. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Tigers vs. Dodgers Pitcher Matchup Info
- Date: Tuesday, September 19, 2023
- Time: 10:10 PM ET
- TV: SportsNet LA
- Location: Los Angeles, California
- Venue: Dodger Stadium
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Probable Pitchers: Ferguson - LAD (7-3, 2.77 ERA) vs Diaz - DET (0-0, 0.00 ERA)
Discover More About This Game
|Tigers Injury Report|
|Dodgers vs Tigers Betting Trends & Stats|
|How to Watch Dodgers vs Tigers|
|Dodgers vs Tigers Odds|
|Dodgers vs Tigers Prediction|
Tigers Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Miguel Diaz
- The Tigers will look to Diaz (0-0) to open the game and make his second start this season.
- The righty last pitched on Sunday against the Los Angeles Angels, when he threw one scoreless inning while giving up one hit.
- In his seven games this season, opposing hitters have a collective batting average of only .130 against him. He has a .00 ERA and averages 12.2 strikeouts per nine innings.
- He will try for his eighth straight outing without surrendering an earned run.
Dodgers Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Caleb Ferguson
- The Dodgers will send Ferguson (7-3) to the mound for his fifth start this season.
- The left-hander last pitched out of the bullpen on Tuesday, when he threw one scoreless inning without allowing a hit to the Detroit Tigers.
- The 27-year-old has pitched in 62 games this season with a 2.77 ERA and 10.2 strikeouts per nine innings with a batting average against of .262.
- He has kept opponents from scoring an earned run in nine straight appearances.
Caleb Ferguson vs. Tigers
- The Tigers rank 29th in MLB with 604 runs scored this season. They have a .235 batting average this campaign with 153 home runs (24th in the league).
- The Tigers have gone 0-for-3 in one game against the left-hander this season.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.