Western Michigan vs. Mississippi State: Promo codes, odds, spread, and over/under - October 7
The Western Michigan Broncos (2-3) will look to upset the Mississippi State Bulldogs (2-3) on Saturday, October 7, 2023 at Davis Wade Stadium at Scott Field. The Bulldogs are without a doubt the favorites in this one, with the line sitting at 20.5 points. The over/under in this outing is 55.5 points.
In this article, you will check out odds and spreads for the Mississippi State vs. Western Michigan matchup across multiple sportsbooks.
Western Michigan vs. Mississippi State Game Info
- Date: Saturday, October 7, 2023
- Time: 12:00 PM ET
- Channel: SEC Network
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Starkville, Mississippi
- Venue: Davis Wade Stadium at Scott Field
Watch college football live, along with tons of other live sports and TV, with a free trial to Fubo.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
Western Michigan vs. Mississippi State Odds, Spread, Over/Under
See the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup posted at individual sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Mississippi State Moneyline||Western Michigan Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Mississippi State (-20.5)||55.5||-1600||+850||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
|FanDuel||Mississippi State (-20.5)||55.5||-1250||+740||Bet on this game with FanDuel|
Week 6 Odds
- Fresno State vs Wyoming
- Texas Tech vs Baylor
- Syracuse vs North Carolina
- Notre Dame vs Louisville
- Michigan vs Minnesota
- Alabama vs Texas A&M
- LSU vs Missouri
- Kentucky vs Georgia
- South Florida vs UAB
- Virginia Tech vs Florida State
- Maryland vs Ohio State
- UCF vs Kansas
- TCU vs Iowa State
- Oklahoma vs Texas
- Arizona vs USC
- Kansas State vs Oklahoma State
- Nebraska vs Illinois
Western Michigan vs. Mississippi State Betting Trends
- Western Michigan has put together a 3-2-0 ATS record so far this season.
- The Broncos have covered the spread once this year (1-2 ATS) when playing as at least 20.5-point underdogs.
- Mississippi State has covered just once in five matchups with a spread this season.
- The Bulldogs have been favored by 20.5 points or more once this season, and covered the spread.
Western Michigan 2023 Futures Odds
|To Win the MAC||+8000||Bet $100 to win $8000|
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.