Detroit Mercy vs. Ole Miss Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 14
Tuesday's contest that pits the Ole Miss Rebels (2-0) against the Detroit Mercy Titans (0-2) at The Pavilion at Ole Miss should be a one-sided matchup based on our computer prediction, which projects a final score of 85-59 in favor of Ole Miss, who is big favorites by our model. Tipoff is at 8:00 PM ET on November 14.
Based on our computer prediction, Ole Miss is projected to cover the spread (23.5) versus Detroit Mercy. The two sides are expected to eclipse the 142.5 total.
Detroit Mercy vs. Ole Miss Game Info & Odds
- Date: Tuesday, November 14, 2023
- Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV: SEC Network+
- Where: Oxford, Mississippi
- Venue: The Pavilion at Ole Miss
- Line: Ole Miss -23.5
- Point Total: 142.5
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Detroit Mercy vs. Ole Miss Score Prediction
- Prediction: Ole Miss 85, Detroit Mercy 59
Spread & Total Prediction for Detroit Mercy vs. Ole Miss
- Pick ATS: Ole Miss (-23.5)
- Pick OU: Over (142.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Detroit Mercy Performance Insights
- Offensively, Detroit Mercy averaged 76.6 points per game (60th-ranked in college basketball) last year. It allowed 75.3 points per contest at the other end (318th-ranked).
- The Titans averaged 33.7 boards per game (65th-ranked in college basketball) last season, while allowing 30.6 rebounds per contest (143rd-ranked).
- Detroit Mercy put up 12.5 assists per game, which ranked them 221st in college basketball.
- The Titans were 122nd in the nation with 11.3 turnovers per game last season. Meanwhile, they ranked 238th with 11.3 forced turnovers per contest.
- In terms of three-point shooting, everything was clicking for the Titans, who made 10.2 three-pointers per game (eighth-best in college basketball) and shot 38.6% from three-point land (11th-best).
- Detroit Mercy was 312th in the country with 8.4 threes allowed per game. Meanwhile, it ranked 331st with a 36.6% shooting percentage allowed from three-point land.
- Of the shots attempted by Detroit Mercy last year, 56.8% of them were two-pointers (61.4% of the team's made baskets) and 43.2% were threes (38.6%).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.