Best Bets & Odds for the Eastern Michigan vs. Akron Game – Tuesday, November 14
MAC opponents will do battle when the Eastern Michigan Eagles (4-6) battle the Akron Zips (2-8) at Rynearson Stadium in Ypsilanti, Michigan. In the article below, we have best bets and tips to help you make informed betting decisions.
Looking to put together a parlay or a few single bets on Eastern Michigan vs. Akron? Head to BetMGM using our link to get up to $1500 in bonus bets with our promo code!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
When and Where is Eastern Michigan vs. Akron?
- Date: Tuesday, November 14, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Channel: CBS Sports Network
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Ypsilanti, Michigan
- Venue: Rynearson Stadium
Best Moneyline Bet
- Prediction: Eastern Michigan 25, Akron 18
- Eastern Michigan has been the moneyline favorite a total of three times this season, and they've won each of those games.
- The Eagles have played as a moneyline favorite of -165 or shorter in only two games this season, and they won both.
- This season, Akron has been listed as the underdog in seven games and failed to win any of those contests.
- The Zips have not won as an underdog of +140 or more on the moneyline this season in seven such games.
- The implied moneyline probability for this matchup gives the Eagles a 62.3% chance to win.
Against the Spread Pick
- Pick ATS:
Eastern Michigan (-3.5)
- Against the spread, Eastern Michigan is 5-4-0 this season.
- The Eagles have been favored by 3.5 points or more two times this season and covered the spread in one of them.
- In nine games played Akron has recorded three wins against the spread.
- The Zips have been underdogs by 3.5 points or more seven times this season and are 3-4 ATS in those matchups.
Parlay your bets together on the Eastern Michigan vs. Akron matchup with BetMGM, where you can use our link to get a great first-time player bonus!
Best Over/Under Pick
- Pick OU: Over (39)
- Four of Eastern Michigan's games this season have gone over Tuesday's over/under of 39 points.
- In the Akron's 10 games this season, five have finished with more combined scoring than Tuesday's over/under of 39.
- Eastern Michigan averages 19 points per game against Akron's 15.4, amounting to 4.6 points under the game's total of 39.
Expecting a high-scoring contest or a defensive masterclass? Check out the alternate markets and ways you can bet on this matchup with BetMGM, using our link for a bonus offer for new players.
|Point Total AVG||46.3||45.6||46.8|
|Implied Total AVG||28.2||25.5||30.4|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||3-0||3-0||0-0|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||0-6||0-1||0-5|
|Point Total AVG||44.7||44.7||44.7|
|Implied Total AVG||28||24.3||29.8|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||1-1||1-1||0-0|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||0-7||0-1||0-6|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.