Eastern Michigan vs. Florida Atlantic Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 14
Tuesday's game that pits the Florida Atlantic Owls (1-0) against the Eastern Michigan Eagles (1-1) at FAU Arena is expected to be a one-sided matchup based on our computer prediction, which projects a final score of 80-58 in favor of Florida Atlantic, who is heavily favored by our model. Tipoff is at 7:00 PM ET on November 14.
Based on our computer prediction, Eastern Michigan is a good bet to cover the spread, which is listed at 26.5. The two teams are projected to come in below the 150.5 total.
Eastern Michigan vs. Florida Atlantic Game Info & Odds
- Date: Tuesday, November 14, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Boca Raton, Florida
- Venue: FAU Arena
- Line: Florida Atlantic -26.5
- Point Total: 150.5
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Eastern Michigan vs. Florida Atlantic Score Prediction
- Prediction: Florida Atlantic 80, Eastern Michigan 58
Spread & Total Prediction for Eastern Michigan vs. Florida Atlantic
- Pick ATS: Eastern Michigan (+26.5)
- Pick OU: Under (150.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Eastern Michigan Performance Insights
- Eastern Michigan ranked 162nd in college basketball with 72.2 points per contest last season, but on defense it struggled, giving up 80.8 points per game (second-worst in college basketball).
- While the Eagles were in the bottom 25 in the country in boards per game with 27.8 (10th-worst), they ranked 332nd in college basketball with 34 rebounds allowed per contest.
- In terms of assists, Eastern Michigan put up only 9.6 per contest (worst in college basketball).
- Last season the Eagles committed 11.1 turnovers per game (104th-ranked in college basketball) and forced 11.9 turnovers per contest (174th-ranked).
- The Eagles made 6.2 three-pointers per game (299th-ranked in college basketball). They had a 31.6% shooting percentage (312th-ranked) from three-point land.
- Eastern Michigan gave up 8.5 treys per game (322nd-ranked in college basketball) last year, while allowing a 34.2% three-point percentage (219th-ranked).
- Last season Eastern Michigan took 66.7% two-pointers, accounting for 76.1% of the team's baskets. It shot 33.3% from three-point land (23.9% of the team's baskets).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.