How to Watch the Eastern Michigan vs. Akron Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for November 14
The Eastern Michigan Eagles (4-6) host a MAC battle against the Akron Zips (2-8) on Tuesday, November 14, 2023 at Rynearson Stadium.
While Eastern Michigan's defense ranks 59th with 25.0 points allowed per game, the Eagles have been slightly worse on offense, ranking 14th-worst (19.0 points per game). Akron's offense has been bottom-25 in total offense this season, putting up 283.7 total yards per game, which ranks fifth-worst in the FBS. On the defensive side of the ball, it ranks 30th with 331.8 total yards allowed per contest.
Below we dive into all of the details you need to know about this contest, including how to watch on CBS Sports Network.
Eastern Michigan vs. Akron Game Info
- Date: Tuesday, November 14, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Channel: CBS Sports Network
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Ypsilanti, Michigan
- Venue: Rynearson Stadium
How to Watch Week 12 Games
Eastern Michigan vs. Akron Key Statistics
|260.1 (132nd)||Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||283.7 (128th)|
|394.1 (86th)||Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||331.8 (31st)|
|105.3 (117th)||Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||86.4 (129th)|
|154.8 (125th)||Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||197.3 (99th)|
|14 (67th)||Turnovers (Rank)||20 (122nd)|
|15 (49th)||Takeaways (Rank)||11 (100th)|
Eastern Michigan Stats Leaders
- Austin Smith has compiled 1,420 yards (142.0 ypg) on 132-of-239 passing with seven touchdowns compared to seven interceptions this season. In addition, he's added 121 rushing yards (12.1 ypg) on 88 carries while scoring one touchdown on the ground.
- Jaylon Jackson has carried the ball 97 times for a team-high 456 yards on the ground and has found the end zone two times. He's also tacked on 18 catches for 200 yards (20.0 per game) and one touchdown via the pass.
- Samson Evans has carried the ball 105 times for 437 yards (43.7 per game) and eight touchdowns.
- Tanner Knue's leads his squad with 393 yards as a receiver. He's racked up that yardage on 40 receptions (out of 69 targets) and scored three touchdowns.
- JB Mitchell III has hauled in 26 receptions totaling 308 yards, finding the end zone one time as a receiver so far this campaign.
- Hamze Elzayat's 19 grabs have yielded 278 yards and two touchdowns.
Akron Stats Leaders
- Jeff Undercuffler has compiled 1,044 yards on 60% passing while tossing four touchdown passes with eight interceptions this season.
- Lorenzo Lingard has been handed the ball 111 times for a team-high 541 yards (54.1 per game) with three touchdowns. He also leads the team through the air, as his 28 receptions this season are good for 287 yards, and he's scored one touchdown in the passing game.
- DJ Iron has rushed for 215 yards on 61 carries with two touchdowns.
- Jasaiah Gathings has collected 42 receptions this season and his team-high yardage total sits at 444 (44.4 yards per game). He's been targeted 70 times and has one touchdown.
- Daniel George has put together a 425-yard season so far with one touchdown. He's caught 43 passes on 79 targets.
Rep your team with officially licensed Eastern Michigan or Akron gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.