Pistons vs. Hawks Prediction & Picks: Line, Spread, Over/Under - November 14
The Detroit Pistons (2-9) are underdogs (by 4.5 points) to stop a four-game home losing streak when they host the Atlanta Hawks (5-4) on Tuesday, November 14, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET.
Place your bets on any NBA matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Pistons vs. Hawks Game Info & Odds
- Date: Tuesday, November 14, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- How to Watch on TV: BSDET and BSSE
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Location: Detroit, Michigan
- Venue: Little Caesars Arena
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Pistons vs. Hawks Score Prediction
- Prediction: Hawks 119 - Pistons 112
Pistons vs Hawks Additional Info
|Hawks vs Pistons Injury Report|
|Hawks vs Pistons Players to Watch|
|Hawks vs Pistons Odds/Over/Under|
|Hawks vs Pistons Betting Trends & Stats|
|Hawks vs Pistons Player Props|
|How to Watch Hawks vs Pistons|
Get tickets for any NBA game this season at Ticketmaster!
Spread & Total Prediction for Pistons vs. Hawks
- Pick ATS: Hawks (- 4.5)
- Computer Predicted Spread: Hawks (-7.1)
- Pick OU:
- Computer Predicted Total: 230.6
- The Pistons (5-6-0 ATS) have covered the spread 33.3% of the time, 12.2% more often than the Hawks (3-6-0) this season.
- Atlanta hasn't covered the spread as a 4.5-point favorite or more this season, while Detroit covers as an underdog of 4.5 or more 50% of the time.
- When it comes to topping the point total in 2023-24, Detroit and its opponents do it more often (63.6% of the time) than Atlanta and its opponents (55.6%).
- The Hawks have a .500 winning percentage as a moneyline favorite (2-2) this season while the Pistons have a .200 winning percentage as a moneyline underdog (2-8).
Put your picks to the test and bet on the Pistons with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Pistons Performance Insights
- The Pistons put up 109.7 points per game and allow 114.2, ranking them 24th in the NBA on offense and 19th on defense.
- On the boards, Detroit is 10th in the NBA in rebounds (46.5 per game). It is fourth-best in rebounds conceded (41.3 per game).
- The Pistons are fifth-best in the NBA in assists (27.3 per game) in 2023-24.
- In 2023-24, Detroit is second-worst in the league in turnovers committed (16.6 per game) and third-worst in turnovers forced (11.8).
- The Pistons are the fifth-worst squad in the league in 3-pointers made (10.8 per game) and 12th in 3-point percentage (36.4%).
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.