Michigan vs. Oakland Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 14
Tuesday's contest that pits the Michigan Wolverines (1-0) versus the Oakland Golden Grizzlies (1-1) at Crisler Center has a projected final score of 80-73 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of Michigan, who is favored in this matchup by our model. Tipoff is at 7:00 PM ET on November 14.
The Wolverines enter this matchup after an 80-61 victory over Purdue Fort Wayne on Monday.
Michigan vs. Oakland Game Info
- When: Tuesday, November 14, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- Where: Crisler Center in Ann Arbor, Michigan
Michigan vs. Oakland Score Prediction
- Prediction: Michigan 80, Oakland 73
Other Big Ten Predictions
- Northwestern vs Notre Dame
- South Dakota State vs Wisconsin
- North Dakota State vs Minnesota
- Alcorn State vs Nebraska
- Saint Peter's vs Illinois
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Michigan Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Wolverines outscored opponents by 10.1 points per game last season (posting 73.5 points per game, 43rd in college basketball, and giving up 63.4 per contest, 153rd in college basketball) and had a +334 scoring differential.
- Offensively, Michigan averaged 73.2 points per game last season in conference tilts. To compare, its overall average (73.5 points per game) was 0.3 PPG higher.
- The Wolverines scored 78.6 points per game in home games last year, compared to 68.4 points per game in road games, a difference of 10.2 points per contest.
- At home, Michigan gave up one more points per game (63.6) than away from home (62.6).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.