Pistons vs. Hawks: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Spread, Home/Road Splits
The Detroit Pistons (2-9) are 4.5-point underdogs as they try to stop a four-game home losing streak when they host the Atlanta Hawks (5-4) on Tuesday, November 14, 2023 at Little Caesars Arena. The matchup airs at 7:00 PM ET on BSDET and BSSE. The point total in the matchup is set at 225.5.
Place your bets on any NBA matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Pistons vs. Hawks Odds & Info
- When: Tuesday, November 14, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- Where: Little Caesars Arena in Detroit, Michigan
- TV: BSDET and BSSE
Check out the latest NBA odds and place your bets on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Pistons Betting Records & Stats
- Detroit has played six games this season that finished with a combined score over 225.5 points.
- Detroit has had an average of 223.9 points scored in its games so far this season, 1.6 points fewer than this game's over/under.
- Detroit's ATS record is 5-6-0 this year.
- The Pistons have been victorious in two of the 10 contests they have been chosen as underdogs in this season.
- Detroit has not won as an underdog of +155 or more on the moneyline this season in six games with those odds or longer.
- The moneyline set for this matchup implies Detroit has a 39.2% chance of coming away with a victory in the contest.
Looking for NBA tickets? Head to Ticketmaster today and see your team live!
Pistons vs Hawks Additional Info
|Hawks vs Pistons Injury Report|
|Hawks vs Pistons Players to Watch|
|Hawks vs Pistons Prediction|
|Hawks vs Pistons Odds/Over/Under|
|Hawks vs Pistons Player Props|
|How to Watch Hawks vs Pistons|
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Pistons vs. Hawks Over/Under Stats
|Games Over 225.5||% of Games Over 225.5||Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
Additional Pistons Insights & Trends
- Detroit has been better against the spread on the road (3-3-0) than at home (2-3-0) this year.
- The Pistons put up 7.3 fewer points per game (109.7) than the Hawks allow their opponents to score (117).
- When it scores more than 117 points, Detroit is 2-0 against the spread and 1-1 overall.
Bet on this or any NBA matchup at BetMGM
Pistons vs. Hawks Betting Splits
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 4.5+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Pistons vs. Hawks Point Insights
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.