Western Michigan vs. Northwestern Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 14
Tuesday's game that pits the Northwestern Wildcats (2-0) versus the Western Michigan Broncos (0-2) at Welsh-Ryan Arena is expected to be a one-sided matchup based on our computer prediction, which projects a final score of 80-64 in favor of Northwestern, who is big favorites by our model. Game time is at 8:00 PM ET on November 14.
According to our computer prediction, Western Michigan projects to cover the 23.5-point spread in its matchup versus Northwestern. The total is currently listed at 137.5, and the two sides are projected to exceed it.
Western Michigan vs. Northwestern Game Info & Odds
- Date: Tuesday, November 14, 2023
- Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV: B1G+
- Where: Evanston, Illinois
- Venue: Welsh-Ryan Arena
- Line: Northwestern -23.5
- Point Total: 137.5
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Western Michigan vs. Northwestern Score Prediction
- Prediction: Northwestern 80, Western Michigan 64
Spread & Total Prediction for Western Michigan vs. Northwestern
- Pick ATS: Western Michigan (+23.5)
- Pick OU: Over (137.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Western Michigan Performance Insights
- Western Michigan put up 69.9 points per game (212th-ranked in college basketball) last year, while giving up 74.0 points per contest (290th-ranked).
- With 33.4 boards per game, the Broncos were 79th in the country. They allowed 29.5 rebounds per contest, which ranked 82nd in college basketball.
- Western Michigan ranked 204th in college basketball with 12.7 assists per game.
- The Broncos, who were 217th in college basketball with 12.2 turnovers per game, forced 9.3 turnovers per contest, which was sixth-worst in the nation.
- The Broncos were 92nd in the country with 8.1 threes per game last season. Meanwhile, they ranked 240th with a 33.0% shooting percentage from downtown.
- With 8.3 treys conceded per game, Western Michigan ranked 300th in the nation. It allowed a 36.1% shooting percentage from downtown, which ranked 313th in college basketball.
- Last year Western Michigan took 58.4% two-pointers, accounting for 68.2% of the team's buckets. It shot 41.6% three-pointers (31.8% of the team's baskets).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.