Western Michigan vs. Northern Illinois: Promo codes, odds, spread, and over/under - November 14
A pair of MAC teams hit the field when the Northern Illinois Huskies (4-6) and the Western Michigan Broncos (4-6) play on Tuesday, November 14, 2023 at Brigham Field at Huskie Stadium. The Huskies are favored by 4.5 points. The over/under for the contest is 56.5 points.
You will find odds, spreads, over/unders and more across multiple sportsbooks for the Northern Illinois vs. Western Michigan matchup in this article.
Western Michigan vs. Northern Illinois Game Info
- Date: Tuesday, November 14, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Channel: ESPNU
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: DeKalb, Illinois
- Venue: Brigham Field at Huskie Stadium
Watch college football live, along with tons of other live sports and TV, with a free trial to Fubo.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Western Michigan vs. Northern Illinois Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Check out the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup listed on several sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Northern Illinois Moneyline||Western Michigan Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Northern Illinois (-4.5)||56.5||-200||+165||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
|FanDuel||Northern Illinois (-4.5)||56.5||-205||+168||Bet on this game with FanDuel|
Week 12 Odds
- Boston College vs Pittsburgh
- South Florida vs UTSA
- Toledo vs Bowling Green
- Colorado vs Washington State
- Buffalo vs Miami (OH)
Western Michigan vs. Northern Illinois Betting Trends
- Western Michigan has covered seven times in 10 games with a spread this year.
- The Broncos are 3-3 ATS this year when playing as at least 4.5-point underdogs.
- Northern Illinois has put together a 4-6-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Huskies have covered the spread once when favored by 4.5 points or more this season (in five opportunities).
Western Michigan 2023 Futures Odds
|To Win the MAC||+50000||Bet $100 to win $50000|
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.