Central Michigan vs. South Florida: Odds, spread, over/under and other Vegas lines - November 15
The Central Michigan Chippewas (0-3) will be trying to snap a three-game losing streak when hitting the road against the South Florida Bulls (1-0) on Wednesday, November 15, 2023 at Yuengling Center. It airs at 7:00 PM ET on ESPN+.
See odds, spreads, over/unders and more from multiple sportsbooks in this article for the South Florida vs. Central Michigan matchup.
Central Michigan vs. South Florida Game Info
- When: Wednesday, November 15, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- Where: Yuengling Center in Tampa, Florida
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Central Michigan vs. South Florida Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Check out the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup on individual sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||South Florida Moneyline||Central Michigan Moneyline|
|BetMGM||South Florida (-16.5)||146.5||-2000||+1000||Bet on this game at BetMGM|
|FanDuel||South Florida (-17.5)||146.5||-2200||+980||Bet on this game at FanDuel|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Central Michigan vs. South Florida Betting Trends (2022-23)
- Central Michigan covered 12 times in 27 games with a spread last year.
- The Chippewas were an underdog by 16.5 points or more four times last season, and covered the spread in two of those games.
- South Florida went 15-14-0 ATS last season.
- The Bulls and their opponents combined to go over the point total 19 out of 29 times last season.
Check out all the futures bets available at BetMGM!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.