Central Michigan vs. South Florida Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 15
Wednesday's game at Yuengling Center has the South Florida Bulls (1-0) squaring off against the Central Michigan Chippewas (0-3) at 7:00 PM ET (on November 15). Our computer prediction projects a one-sided 104-45 victory as our model heavily favors South Florida.
Based on our computer prediction, South Florida projects to cover the 16.5-point spread in its matchup against Central Michigan. The over/under is listed at 146.5, and the two teams are projected to exceed it.
Central Michigan vs. South Florida Game Info & Odds
- Date: Wednesday, November 15, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Tampa, Florida
- Venue: Yuengling Center
- Line: South Florida -16.5
- Point Total: 146.5
- Moneyline (To Win): South Florida -2000, Central Michigan +1000
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Central Michigan vs. South Florida Score Prediction
- Prediction: South Florida 104, Central Michigan 45
Spread & Total Prediction for Central Michigan vs. South Florida
- Pick ATS: South Florida (-16.5)
- Pick OU: Over (146.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Central Michigan Performance Insights
- Central Michigan ranked 321st in college basketball last year with 65.7 points per game. At the other end, it ranked 264th with 73 points allowed per game.
- The Chippewas were 192nd in the nation with 31.5 rebounds per game. Meanwhile, they ranked 192nd with 31.5 rebounds allowed per contest.
- Central Michigan averaged only 10.7 dimes per contest, which ranked 21st-worst in college basketball.
- The Chippewas fell short in the turnover area last year, ranking fourth-worst in college basketball with 15.1 turnovers per game. They ranked 112th with 12.8 forced turnovers per contest.
- The Chippewas, who ranked 299th in college basketball with 6.2 threes per game, shot just 30% from three-point land, which was 11th-worst in the nation.
- Last year Central Michigan allowed 8.2 threes per game (290th-ranked in college basketball) and allowed opposing teams to shoot 34.7% (247th-ranked) from three-point land.
- Central Michigan attempted 33.9 two-pointers per game last season, which accounted for 62.3% of the shots it took (and 72.8% of the team's baskets). Meanwhile, it attempted 20.5 three-pointers per contest, which were 37.7% of its shots (and 27.2% of the team's buckets).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.