How to Watch the Central Michigan vs. Ohio Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for November 15
The Ohio Bobcats (7-3) meet a familiar opponent when they host the Central Michigan Chippewas (5-5) on Wednesday, November 15, 2023 at Frank Solich Field at Peden Stadium in a MAC clash.
Ohio has the 107th-ranked offense this year (21.6 points per game), and has been better on the other side of the ball, ranking fifth-best with just 15.1 points allowed per game. Central Michigan ranks 87th in the FBS with 24.1 points per game on offense, and it ranks 105th with 30.7 points surrendered per contest on the defensive side of the ball.
Below we dive into all of the details you need before this contest starts, including how to watch on ESPNU.
Central Michigan vs. Ohio Game Info
- Date: Wednesday, November 15, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Channel: ESPNU
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Athens, Ohio
- Venue: Frank Solich Field at Peden Stadium
How to Watch Week 12 Games
Central Michigan vs. Ohio Key Statistics
|346.6 (98th)||Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||339.1 (103rd)|
|415 (105th)||Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||266.2 (5th)|
|163.8 (59th)||Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||130.2 (97th)|
|182.8 (111th)||Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||208.9 (88th)|
|12 (41st)||Turnovers (Rank)||13 (56th)|
|8 (123rd)||Takeaways (Rank)||14 (60th)|
Central Michigan Stats Leaders
- Jase Bauer leads Central Michigan with 1,542 yards on 138-of-240 passing with nine touchdowns compared to seven interceptions this season. He has chipped in with 369 rushing yards (36.9 ypg) on 100 carries while scoring nine touchdowns on the ground.
- Marion Lukes has rushed 114 times for 601 yards, with four touchdowns. He's also tacked on 24 catches for 239 yards.
- Myles Bailey has collected 369 yards (on 87 carries) with three touchdowns.
- Jesse Prewitt III has collected 29 receptions this season and his team-high yardage total sits at 428 (42.8 yards per game). He's been targeted 46 times and has four touchdowns.
- Chris Parker has caught 22 passes and compiled 347 receiving yards (34.7 per game) with two touchdowns.
- Tyson Davis' 22 grabs (on 33 targets) have netted him 328 yards (32.8 ypg) and three touchdowns.
Ohio Stats Leaders
- Kurtis Rourke has 1,777 yards passing for Ohio, completing 63.4% of his passes and collecting 10 touchdowns and five interceptions this season. He's also helped out on the ground with 196 rushing yards (19.6 ypg) on 53 carries with two rushing touchdowns.
- Sieh Bangura has racked up 564 yards on 134 carries while finding paydirt six times as a runner.
- O'Shaan Allison has been handed the ball 117 times this year and racked up 389 yards (38.9 per game) with one touchdown.
- Sam Wiglusz's team-high 519 yards as a receiver have come on 44 catches (out of 70 targets) with three touchdowns.
- Miles Cross has hauled in 37 receptions totaling 461 yards, finding the end zone four times as a receiver so far this campaign.
- Ty Walton has a total of 303 receiving yards so far this year, grabbing 32 throws and scoring two touchdowns.
Rep your team with officially licensed Ohio or Central Michigan gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.