Central Michigan vs. South Florida: Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits - November 15
The Central Michigan Chippewas (0-3) will look to stop a three-game losing streak when they visit the South Florida Bulls (1-0) on Wednesday, November 15, 2023 at Yuengling Center as big, 16.5-point underdogs. The contest airs at 7:00 PM ET on ESPN+. The matchup's point total is set at 146.5.
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Central Michigan vs. South Florida Odds & Info
- Date: Wednesday, November 15, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+ Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Tampa, Florida
- Venue: Yuengling Center
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Chippewas Betting Records & Stats
- Central Michigan played eight games last season that finished with more than 146.5 points.
- The average over/under for Chippewas contests last year was 138.7, 7.8 fewer points than this game's point total.
- The Chippewas' record against the spread last year was 12-15-0.
- Central Michigan won five, or 22.7%, of the 22 games it played as underdogs last season.
- The Chippewas had a record of 1-2 when they were set as an underdog of +1000 or more by bookmakers last season.
- The Chippewas have a 9.1% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
Central Michigan vs. South Florida Over/Under Stats
|2022-23 Games Over 146.5||2022-23 % of Games Over 146.5||2022-23 Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Additional Central Michigan Insights & Trends
- The Chippewas put up an average of 65.7 points per game last year, 6.3 fewer points than the 72 the Bulls gave up to opponents.
- Central Michigan put together a 4-2 ATS record and a 6-2 overall record last season in games it scored more than 72 points.
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Central Michigan vs. South Florida Betting Splits
|2022-23 ATS Record||2022-23 ATS Record Against 16.5+ Point Spread||2022-23 Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Central Michigan vs. South Florida Home/Away Splits (Last Season)
|South Florida||Central Michigan|
|4-11-0||Home ATS Record||4-7-0|
|9-2-0||Away ATS Record||6-8-0|
|71.2||Points Scored Per Game (Home)||68.7|
|74.8||Points Scored Per Game (Away)||61.8|
|8-7-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Home)||4-7-0|
|9-2-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Away)||5-9-0|
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.