Alex DeBrincat Game Preview: Red Wings vs. Senators - November 16
The Detroit Red Wings, with Alex DeBrincat, take the ice Thursday versus the Ottawa Senators at Avicii Arena, with the puck dropping at 2:00 PM ET. Thinking about a wager on DeBrincat in the Red Wings-Senators game? Use our stats and information below.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Alex DeBrincat vs. Senators Game Info & Odds
- When: Thursday, November 16, 2023 at 2:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+ and BSDET
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Points Prop: 0.5 points (Over odds: -149)
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: +160)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
DeBrincat Season Stats Insights
- In 15 games this season, DeBrincat has a plus-minus of +2, while averaging 18:05 on the ice per game.
- DeBrincat has a goal in six games this season out of 15 games played, including multiple goals three times.
- DeBrincat has a point in eight of 15 games this season, with multiple points in three of them.
- DeBrincat has yet to record a multi-assist game this season despite registering one in five of 15 games played.
- The implied probability is 59.8% that DeBrincat goes over his points prop total based on the odds.
- Given his moneyline odds, DeBrincat has an implied probability of 38.5% of going over his assist prop bet.
DeBrincat Stats vs. the Senators
- The Senators are 11th in goals allowed, conceding 44 total goals (3.4 per game) in the NHL.
- The team's +6 goal differential ranks ninth-best in the NHL.
|2023-2024 Season||Stat||vs. Ottawa|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.