David Perron Game Preview: Red Wings vs. Senators - November 16
The Detroit Red Wings, including David Perron, will be on the ice Thursday at 2:00 PM ET, and they'll be up against the Ottawa Senators. Does a wager on Perron intrigue you? Our stats and information can help.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
David Perron vs. Senators Game Info & Odds
- When: Thursday, November 16, 2023 at 2:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+ and BSDET
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Points Prop: 0.5 points (Over odds: +110)
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: +225)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Perron Season Stats Insights
- In 15 games this season, Perron has averaged 15:09 on the ice, while putting up a plus-minus of -3.
- In three of 15 games this year, Perron has scored a goal, but there are no multi-goal efforts on his ledger.
- Perron has a point in four of 15 games this season, with multiple points in two of them.
- Perron has posted an assist in a game three times this season in 15 games played, including multiple assists once.
- The implied probability is 47.6% that Perron goes over his points prop total based on the odds.
- Given his moneyline odds, Perron has an implied probability of 30.8% of going over his assist prop bet.
Perron Stats vs. the Senators
- The Senators have given up 44 goals in total (3.4 per game), which ranks 11th in the league in goals allowed.
- The team's goal differential (+6) ranks ninth-best in the NHL.
|2023-2024 Season||Stat||vs. Ottawa|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.