Detroit Mercy vs. Michigan State Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 16
Thursday's contest at Jack Breslin Students Events Center has the Michigan State Spartans (2-0) matching up with the Detroit Mercy Titans (2-1) at 6:30 PM ET (on November 16). Our computer prediction projects a lopsided 81-56 win as our model heavily favors Michigan State.
The Titans' most recent outing on Sunday ended in a 68-61 loss to Butler.
Detroit Mercy vs. Michigan State Game Info
- When: Thursday, November 16, 2023 at 6:30 PM ET
- Where: Jack Breslin Students Events Center in East Lansing, Michigan
Detroit Mercy vs. Michigan State Score Prediction
- Prediction: Michigan State 81, Detroit Mercy 56
Other Horizon Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Detroit Mercy Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Titans were outscored by 15.9 points per game last season with a -478 scoring differential overall. They put up 56.1 points per game (331st in college basketball) and gave up 72.0 per contest (334th in college basketball).
- In Horizon games, Detroit Mercy averaged 1.9 fewer points (54.2) than overall (56.1) in 2022-23.
- At home, the Titans scored 62.1 points per game last season, 11.2 more than they averaged on the road (50.9).
- At home, Detroit Mercy gave up 72.2 points per game last season, 0.3 more than it allowed away (71.9).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.