Michigan State vs. Detroit Mercy Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 16
Thursday's game between the Michigan State Spartans (2-0) and the Detroit Mercy Titans (2-1) at Jack Breslin Students Events Center is expected to be a lopsided matchup, as our computer prediction projects a final score of 81-56 and heavily favors Michigan State to secure the victory. Tipoff is at 6:30 PM ET on November 16.
The Spartans took care of business in their most recent matchup 99-55 against Wright State on Sunday.
Michigan State vs. Detroit Mercy Game Info
- When: Thursday, November 16, 2023 at 6:30 PM ET
- Where: Jack Breslin Students Events Center in East Lansing, Michigan
Michigan State vs. Detroit Mercy Score Prediction
- Prediction: Michigan State 81, Detroit Mercy 56
Other Big Ten Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Michigan State Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Spartans outscored opponents by 11.1 points per game last season (posting 78.2 points per game, 14th in college basketball, and giving up 67.1 per contest, 249th in college basketball) and had a +333 scoring differential.
- Michigan State averaged 74.7 points per game last year in conference matchups, which was 3.5 fewer points per game than its season average (78.2).
- The Spartans posted 82 points per game at home last year, compared to 74.9 points per game in away games, a difference of 7.1 points per contest.
- Michigan State allowed 61.7 points per game when playing at home last year, compared to 71.2 in road games.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.