Western Michigan vs. Youngstown State Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 16
Thursday's game between the Youngstown State Penguins (2-0) and the Western Michigan Broncos (0-2) at Beeghly Center has a projected final score of 61-52 based on our computer prediction, with a favored Youngstown State squad securing the victory. Game time is at 5:00 PM ET on November 16.
The Broncos' last outing was a 71-58 loss to Georgia State on Friday.
Western Michigan vs. Youngstown State Game Info
- When: Thursday, November 16, 2023 at 5:00 PM ET
- Where: Beeghly Center in Youngstown, Ohio
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Western Michigan vs. Youngstown State Score Prediction
- Prediction: Youngstown State 61, Western Michigan 52
Other MAC Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Western Michigan Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Broncos were outscored by 5.9 points per game last season with a -173 scoring differential overall. They put up 63.2 points per game (220th in college basketball) and allowed 69.1 per outing (294th in college basketball).
- Western Michigan scored fewer points in conference play (60.9 per game) than overall (63.2).
- At home, the Broncos put up 67.3 points per game last season, 7.5 more than they averaged on the road (59.8).
- In 2022-23, Western Michigan conceded 12.1 fewer points per game at home (62.5) than away (74.6).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.