Alex DeBrincat Game Preview: Red Wings vs. Maple Leafs - November 17
The Detroit Red Wings, including Alex DeBrincat, will be in action Friday at 2:00 PM ET, and they'll be facing the Toronto Maple Leafs. If you'd like to wager on DeBrincat's prop bets, we've got plenty of information to help you.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Alex DeBrincat vs. Maple Leafs Game Info & Odds
- When: Friday, November 17, 2023 at 2:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+ and BSDET
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Points Prop: 0.5 points (Over odds: -175)
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: +140)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
DeBrincat Season Stats Insights
- DeBrincat's plus-minus rating this season, in 18:05 per game on the ice, is +3.
- DeBrincat has a goal in seven games this year out of 16 games played, including multiple goals three times.
- In nine of 16 games this year, DeBrincat has recorded a point, and three of those games included multiple points.
- In five of 16 games this year, DeBrincat has had an assist, but no games with multiple assists.
- DeBrincat's implied probability to go over his point total is 63.6% based on the odds.
- There is a 41.7% chance of DeBrincat having more than 0.5 assists, based on the moneyline odds.
DeBrincat Stats vs. the Maple Leafs
- The Maple Leafs have conceded 53 goals in total (3.5 per game), which ranks 22nd in the league in goals allowed.
- The team's goal differential (0) ranks 16th in the NHL.
|2023-2024 Season||Stat||vs. Toronto|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.