Andrew Copp Game Preview: Red Wings vs. Maple Leafs - November 17
Andrew Copp and the Detroit Red Wings will face the Toronto Maple Leafs at 2:00 PM ET on Friday, at Avicii Arena. Prop bets for Copp in that upcoming Red Wings-Maple Leafs matchup are available, so check out our stats to help you.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Andrew Copp vs. Maple Leafs Game Info & Odds
- When: Friday, November 17, 2023 at 2:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+ and BSDET
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Points Prop: 0.5 points (Over odds: +115)
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: +175)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Copp Season Stats Insights
- In 16 games this season, Copp has averaged 17:56 on the ice, while putting up a plus-minus of 0.
- Copp has scored a goal in four of 16 games this season, netting multiple goals in one of them.
- Copp has registered a point in a game six times this year out of 16 games played, including multiple points on one occasion.
- Copp has had an assist twice this season in 16 games played, but did not have multiple assists in either of those games.
- Copp's odds on his points prop carry an implied probability of 46.5% that he hits the over.
- The implied probability of Copp going over his assist prop bet, based on the odds, is 36.4%.
Copp Stats vs. the Maple Leafs
- On the defensive side, the Maple Leafs are allowing 53 total goals (3.5 per game) which ranks 22nd in the league.
- The team's 0 goal differential ranks 16th in the NHL.
|2023-2024 Season||Stat||vs. Toronto|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.