Pistons vs. Cavaliers Prediction & Picks: Line, Spread, Over/Under - November 17
The Detroit Pistons (2-10) will try to stop a nine-game losing streak when they visit the Cleveland Cavaliers (5-6) on Friday, November 17, 2023 at Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse as 9.5-point underdogs. The matchup airs at 7:30 PM ET on BSOH and BSDET.
Place your bets on any NBA matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Pistons vs. Cavaliers Game Info & Odds
- Date: Friday, November 17, 2023
- Time: 7:30 PM ET
- How to Watch on TV: BSOH and BSDET
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Location: Cleveland, Ohio
- Venue: Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Pistons vs. Cavaliers Score Prediction
- Prediction: Cavaliers 117 - Pistons 107
Pistons vs Cavaliers Additional Info
|Cavaliers vs Pistons Players to Watch|
|Cavaliers vs Pistons Injury Report|
|Cavaliers vs Pistons Odds/Over/Under|
|Cavaliers vs Pistons Betting Trends & Stats|
|Cavaliers vs Pistons Player Props|
|How to Watch Cavaliers vs Pistons|
Get tickets for any NBA game this season at Ticketmaster!
Spread & Total Prediction for Pistons vs. Cavaliers
- Pick ATS: Cavaliers (- 9.5)
- Computer Predicted Spread: Cavaliers (-10.7)
- Pick OU:
- Computer Predicted Total: 224.2
- The Pistons have put together a 5-7-0 ATS record this season as opposed to the 4-7-0 mark from the Cavaliers.
- As a 9.5-point favorite or more in 2023-24, Cleveland is 1-0 against the spread compared to the 2-0 ATS record Detroit racks up as a 9.5-point underdog.
- Cleveland's games have gone over the total 54.5% of the time this season (six out of 11), less often than Detroit's games have (eight out of 12).
- The Cavaliers have a .500 winning percentage as a moneyline favorite (3-3) this season while the Pistons have an .182 winning percentage as a moneyline underdog (2-9).
Put your picks to the test and bet on the Pistons with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Pistons Performance Insights
- In 2023-24, the Pistons are 22nd in the league offensively (110.6 points scored per game) and 19th defensively (115.2 points allowed).
- In 2023-24, Detroit is ninth in the league in rebounds (46.1 per game) and fifth-best in rebounds conceded (41.3).
- This season the Pistons are fourth-best in the NBA in assists at 28 per game.
- In 2023-24, Detroit is second-worst in the NBA in turnovers committed (16.7 per game) and fourth-worst in turnovers forced (12).
- The Pistons make 10.8 3-pointers per game and shoot 36.2% from beyond the arc, ranking 24th and 14th, respectively, in the league.
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.