Daniel Sprong Game Preview: Red Wings vs. Maple Leafs - November 17
Daniel Sprong and the Detroit Red Wings will meet the Toronto Maple Leafs at 2:00 PM ET on Friday, November 17, 2023. Looking to bet on Sprong's props versus the Maple Leafs? Scroll down for stats and information.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Daniel Sprong vs. Maple Leafs Game Info & Odds
- When: Friday, November 17, 2023 at 2:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+ and BSDET
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Points Prop: 0.5 points (Over odds: +140)
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: +275)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Sprong Season Stats Insights
- Sprong has averaged 13:38 of ice time this season (with a plus-minus rating of +4).
- In four of 16 games this year, Sprong has scored a goal, but there are no multi-goal efforts on his ledger.
- Sprong has a point in nine games this year through 16 games played, but none of those games resulted in a multi-point effort.
- Sprong has yet to record a multi-assist game this season despite registering one in five of 16 games played.
- The implied probability that Sprong goes over his points prop total is 41.7%, based on the odds.
- Given his moneyline odds, Sprong has an implied probability of 26.7% of going over his assist prop bet.
Sprong Stats vs. the Maple Leafs
- On the defensive side, the Maple Leafs are allowing 53 total goals (3.5 per game) which ranks 22nd in the league.
- The team has the league's 16th-ranked goal differential (0).
|2023-2024 Season||Stat||vs. Toronto|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.