Dylan Larkin Game Preview: Red Wings vs. Maple Leafs - November 17
Dylan Larkin will be among those on the ice Friday when his Detroit Red Wings face the Toronto Maple Leafs at Avicii Arena. There are prop bets for Larkin available, and here are some stats to help you with your wagers.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Dylan Larkin vs. Maple Leafs Game Info & Odds
- When: Friday, November 17, 2023 at 2:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+ and BSDET
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Points Prop: 0.5 points (Over odds: -238)
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: -120)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Larkin Season Stats Insights
- Larkin's plus-minus rating this season, in 19:52 per game on the ice, is -1.
- Larkin has a goal in five of 16 contests this year, but no multi-goal games so far.
- Larkin has a point in nine games this season (out of 16), including multiple points five times.
- Larkin has an assist in eight of 16 games this season, with multiple assists on three occasions.
- The implied probability that Larkin goes over his points over/under is 70.4%, based on the odds.
- Given his moneyline odds, Larkin has an implied probability of 54.5% of going over his assist prop bet.
Larkin Stats vs. the Maple Leafs
- The Maple Leafs are 22nd in goals allowed, giving up 53 total goals (3.5 per game) in the league.
- The team has the league's 16th-ranked goal differential (0).
|2023-2024 Season||Stat||vs. Toronto|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.