Michigan vs. Long Beach State: Odds, spread, over/under and other Vegas lines - November 17
The Michigan Wolverines (3-0) will try to extend a three-game winning streak when hosting the Long Beach State Beach (1-2) on Friday, November 17, 2023 at Crisler Center. This contest is at 7:00 PM ET on B1G+.
Find odds, spreads, over/unders and more from multiple sportsbooks in this article for the Michigan vs. Long Beach State matchup.
Michigan vs. Long Beach State Game Info
- When: Friday, November 17, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- Where: Crisler Center in Ann Arbor, Michigan
- How to Watch on TV: B1G+
Michigan vs. Long Beach State Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Check out the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup listed on several sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Michigan Moneyline||Long Beach State Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Michigan (-14.5)||157.5||-1600||+900||Bet on this game at BetMGM|
|FanDuel||Michigan (-14.5)||157.5||-1700||+890||Bet on this game at FanDuel|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Michigan vs. Long Beach State Betting Trends (2022-23)
- Michigan went 15-13-0 ATS last season.
- A total of 16 Wolverines games last season went over the point total.
- Long Beach State compiled a 13-16-0 ATS record last season.
- Beach games went over the point total 15 out of 29 times last year.
Michigan Futures Odds
- Odds to win the national championship: +6000
- Bookmakers rate Michigan much lower (27th in college basketball) than the computer rankings do (ninth-best).
- Based on its moneyline odds, Michigan has a 1.6% chance of winning the national championship.
Check out all the futures bets available at BetMGM!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.