Michigan vs. Long Beach State Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 17
Friday's game that pits the Michigan Wolverines (3-0) against the Long Beach State Beach (1-2) at Crisler Center has a good chance to be a lopsided matchup based on our computer prediction, which projects a final score of 88-71 in favor of Michigan, who is heavy favorites by our model. Tipoff is at 7:00 PM ET on November 17.
According to our computer prediction, Michigan projects to cover the 14.5-point spread in its matchup against Long Beach State. The total has been set at 157.5, and the two sides are projected to hit the over.
Michigan vs. Long Beach State Game Info & Odds
- Date: Friday, November 17, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV: B1G+
- Where: Ann Arbor, Michigan
- Venue: Crisler Center
- Line: Michigan -14.5
- Point Total: 157.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Michigan -1600, Long Beach State +900
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Michigan vs. Long Beach State Score Prediction
- Prediction: Michigan 88, Long Beach State 71
Spread & Total Prediction for Michigan vs. Long Beach State
- Pick ATS: Michigan (-14.5)
- Pick OU: Over (157.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Michigan Performance Insights
- Last season, Michigan was 134th in the country offensively (73.4 points scored per game) and 159th on defense (69.6 points conceded).
- With 34.1 rebounds per game and 32.1 rebounds allowed, the Wolverines were 52nd and 247th in the country, respectively, last season.
- With 12.2 assists per game last year, Michigan was 249th in college basketball.
- The Wolverines made 7.7 3-pointers per game and shot 35.1% from beyond the arc last year, ranking 134th and 122nd, respectively, in the nation.
- Last season, Michigan was 100th in the nation in 3-pointers conceded (6.6 per game) and 61st in defensive 3-point percentage (31.7%).
- The Wolverines took 37.3% percent of their shots from behind the 3-point line last season, and 62.7% percent from inside it. In terms of makes, 29.1% of the Wolverines' buckets were 3-pointers, and 70.9% were 2-pointers.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.