Michigan vs. Long Beach State: Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits - November 17
The Michigan Wolverines (3-0) are big, 14.5-point favorites as they attempt to extend a three-game win streak when they host the Long Beach State Beach (1-2) on Friday, November 17, 2023 at Crisler Center. The contest airs at 7:00 PM ET on B1G+. The matchup has an over/under set at 157.5 points.
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Michigan vs. Long Beach State Odds & Info
- Date: Friday, November 17, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV: B1G+
- Where: Ann Arbor, Michigan
- Venue: Crisler Center
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Michigan Betting Records & Stats
- Michigan and its opponents scored more than 157.5 points in seven of 28 games last season.
- Michigan's outings last season had an average of 143.0 points, 14.5 fewer points than this game's over/under.
- Michigan put together a 15-13-0 record against the spread last season.
- Michigan won 80% of the games last season in which it was favored on the moneyline (12-3).
- When playing as a moneyline favorite with odds of -1600 or shorter, the Wolverines had a 2-1 record (winning 66.7% of their games).
- Michigan has an implied moneyline win probability of 94.1% in this matchup.
Michigan vs. Long Beach State Over/Under Stats
|2022-23 Games Over 157.5||2022-23 % of Games Over 157.5||2022-23 Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
|Long Beach State||8||27.6%||76.5||149.9||74.4||144||145.2|
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Additional Michigan Insights & Trends
- Last year, the Wolverines scored just 1.0 fewer point per game (73.4) than the Beach gave up (74.4).
- Michigan had an 11-3 record against the spread and a 13-3 record overall last season when scoring more than 74.4 points.
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Michigan vs. Long Beach State Betting Splits
|2022-23 ATS Record||2022-23 ATS Record Against 14.5+ Point Spread||2022-23 Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
|Long Beach State||13-16-0||0-1||15-14-0|
Michigan vs. Long Beach State Home/Away Splits (Last Season)
|Michigan||Long Beach State|
|9-6-0||Home ATS Record||4-7-0|
|4-5-0||Away ATS Record||7-7-0|
|76.6||Points Scored Per Game (Home)||77.1|
|68.7||Points Scored Per Game (Away)||78.3|
|8-7-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Home)||3-8-0|
|5-4-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Away)||11-3-0|
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.