Moritz Seider Game Preview: Red Wings vs. Maple Leafs - November 17
Moritz Seider will be on the ice when the Detroit Red Wings and Toronto Maple Leafs face off at 2:00 PM ET on Friday, November 17, 2023. Thinking about a wager on Seider? We have numbers and figures to help you.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Moritz Seider vs. Maple Leafs Game Info & Odds
- When: Friday, November 17, 2023 at 2:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+ and BSDET
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Points Prop: 0.5 points (Over odds: +110)
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: +140)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Seider Season Stats Insights
- Seider's plus-minus rating this season, in 22:44 per game on the ice, is -1.
- Seider has scored a goal in one of 16 games this season.
- Seider has a point in seven games this season (out of 16), including multiple points four times.
- Seider has an assist in seven of 16 games this year, with multiple assists on three occasions.
- The implied probability is 47.6% that Seider hits the over on his points prop total based on the odds.
- There is a 41.7% chance of Seider having more than 0.5 assists, based on the moneyline odds.
Seider Stats vs. the Maple Leafs
- On defense, the Maple Leafs are allowing 53 total goals (3.5 per game) which ranks 22nd in the league.
- The team has the league's 16th-ranked goal differential (0).
|2023-2024 Season||Stat||vs. Toronto|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.