Pistons vs. Cavaliers: Odds, spread, over/under and other Vegas lines - November 17
At Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse on Friday, November 17, 2023, the Detroit Pistons (2-10) will attempt to halt a nine-game losing streak when visiting the Cleveland Cavaliers (5-6) at 7:30 PM ET. The matchup airs on BSOH and BSDET.
You will take a look at odds, spreads, over/unders and more across multiple sportsbooks for the Pistons vs. Cavaliers matchup in this article.
Place your bets on any NBA matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Pistons vs. Cavaliers Game Info
- Date: Friday, November 17, 2023
- Time: 7:30 PM ET
- How to Watch on TV: BSOH and BSDET
- Location: Cleveland, Ohio
- Venue: Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse
Pistons vs. Cavaliers Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Here's a look at the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup listed at several sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Cavaliers Moneyline||Pistons Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Cavaliers (-9.5)||220.5||-375||+290||Bet on this game at BetMGM|
|FanDuel||Cavaliers (-9)||220||-370||+295||Bet on this game at FanDuel|
Get tickets for any NBA game this season at Ticketmaster!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Pistons vs Cavaliers Additional Info
|Cavaliers vs Pistons Players to Watch|
|Cavaliers vs Pistons Injury Report|
|Cavaliers vs Pistons Betting Trends & Stats|
|Cavaliers vs Pistons Prediction|
|Cavaliers vs Pistons Player Props|
|How to Watch Cavaliers vs Pistons|
Pistons vs. Cavaliers Betting Trends
- The Cavaliers have a -18 scoring differential, falling short by 1.7 points per game. They're putting up 110.5 points per game to rank 24th in the league and are giving up 112.2 per outing to rank 13th in the NBA.
- The Pistons are being outscored by 4.6 points per game, with a -55 scoring differential overall. They put up 110.6 points per game (22nd in NBA), and give up 115.2 per outing (19th in league).
- These two teams rack up a combined 221.1 points per game, 0.6 more points than this matchup's point total.
- Combined, these teams allow 227.4 points per game, 6.9 more points than this matchup's total.
- Cleveland has covered four times in 11 chances against the spread this season.
- Detroit has compiled a 5-7-0 record against the spread this year.
Bet on this or any NBA matchup at BetMGM
Pistons Player Props
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
|Points O/U||Points Over Odds||PPG|
Want to place a bet on a player prop for Killian Hayes or another Pistons player? Get a first deposit bonus when you sign up for BetMGM using our link today!
Pistons and Cavaliers NBA Title Odds
|Odds To Win Championship||Odds To Make Finals||Odds To Make Playoffs|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.