Pistons vs. Cavaliers: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Spread, Home/Road Splits
The Detroit Pistons (2-10) will attempt to end a nine-game losing streak when they visit the Cleveland Cavaliers (5-6) on Friday, November 17, 2023 at Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse as 9.5-point underdogs. The matchup airs at 7:30 PM ET on BSOH and BSDET. The matchup's point total is 220.5.
Place your bets on any NBA matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Pistons vs. Cavaliers Odds & Info
- When: Friday, November 17, 2023 at 7:30 PM ET
- Where: Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse in Cleveland, Ohio
- TV: BSOH and BSDET
Check out the latest NBA odds and place your bets on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Pistons Betting Records & Stats
- Detroit has combined with its opponent to score more than 220.5 points in seven of 12 games this season.
- Detroit's average game total this season has been 225.8, 5.3 more points than this matchup's over/under.
- Detroit's ATS record is 5-7-0 this season.
- The Pistons have come away with two wins in the 11 contests they have been listed as the underdogs in this season.
- Detroit has not won as an underdog of +310 or more on the moneyline this season in two games with those odds or longer.
- The moneyline set for this matchup implies Detroit has a 24.4% chance of walking away with the win.
Looking for NBA tickets? Head to Ticketmaster today and see your team live!
Pistons vs Cavaliers Additional Info
|Cavaliers vs Pistons Players to Watch|
|Cavaliers vs Pistons Injury Report|
|Cavaliers vs Pistons Odds/Over/Under|
|Cavaliers vs Pistons Prediction|
|Cavaliers vs Pistons Player Props|
|How to Watch Cavaliers vs Pistons|
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Pistons vs. Cavaliers Over/Under Stats
|Games Over 220.5||% of Games Over 220.5||Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
Additional Pistons Insights & Trends
- Against the spread, Detroit has had better results on the road (3-3-0) than at home (2-4-0).
- The Pistons score only 1.6 fewer points per game (110.6) than the Cavaliers allow (112.2).
- Detroit has put together a 2-2 ATS record and a 1-3 overall record in games it scores more than 112.2 points.
Bet on this or any NBA matchup at BetMGM
Pistons vs. Cavaliers Betting Splits
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 9.5+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Pistons vs. Cavaliers Point Insights
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.