Central Michigan vs. Cleveland State Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 18
Saturday's contest that pits the Cleveland State Vikings (1-1) versus the Central Michigan Chippewas (1-2) at Wolstein Center is expected to be a one-sided matchup based on our computer prediction, which projects a final score of 84-60 in favor of Cleveland State, who is heavily favored by our model. Tipoff is at 2:00 PM ET on November 18.
In their most recent outing on Tuesday, the Chippewas secured an 80-57 victory against Concordia (MI).
Central Michigan vs. Cleveland State Game Info
- When: Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 2:00 PM ET
- Where: Wolstein Center in Cleveland, Ohio
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Central Michigan vs. Cleveland State Score Prediction
- Prediction: Cleveland State 84, Central Michigan 60
Other MAC Predictions
- Cincinnati vs Toledo
- SIU-Edwardsville vs Eastern Michigan
- Bowling Green vs Xavier
- Northern Iowa vs Ball State
- Western Kentucky vs Miami (OH)
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Central Michigan Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Chippewas were outscored by 9.7 points per game last season with a -282 scoring differential overall. They put up 64.6 points per game (187th in college basketball) and gave up 74.3 per contest (348th in college basketball).
- Central Michigan scored more in conference action (67.3 points per game) than overall (64.6).
- The Chippewas put up more points at home (65.9 per game) than away (65.5) last season.
- At home, Central Michigan gave up 71.5 points per game, 6.3 fewer points than it allowed on the road (77.8).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.