Detroit Mercy vs. Dayton Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 18
Saturday's contest features the Dayton Flyers (1-2) and the Detroit Mercy Titans (2-2) squaring off at UD Arena in what should be a lopsided matchup, with a projected 80-59 win for heavily favored Dayton according to our computer prediction. Tipoff is at 12:00 PM ET on November 18.
The Titans' last game on Thursday ended in a 105-44 loss to Michigan State.
Detroit Mercy vs. Dayton Game Info
- When: Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 12:00 PM ET
- Where: UD Arena in Dayton, Ohio
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Detroit Mercy vs. Dayton Score Prediction
- Prediction: Dayton 80, Detroit Mercy 59
Other Horizon Predictions
- Marshall vs Northern Kentucky
- Milwaukee vs Mississippi Valley State
- Wright State vs Indiana State
- Youngstown State vs West Virginia
- IUPUI vs UIC
- Central Michigan vs Cleveland State
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Detroit Mercy Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Titans' -478 scoring differential last season (outscored by 15.9 points per game) was a result of scoring 56.1 points per game (331st in college basketball) while allowing 72 per outing (334th in college basketball).
- Detroit Mercy averaged 1.9 fewer points in Horizon action (54.2) than overall (56.1).
- The Titans scored 62.1 points per game at home last season, and 50.9 on the road.
- At home, Detroit Mercy conceded 72.2 points per game last season, 0.3 more than it allowed on the road (71.9).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.