Detroit Mercy vs. Ohio: Odds, spread, over/under and other Vegas lines - November 18
The Detroit Mercy Titans (0-3) aim to break a three-game road losing streak at the Ohio Bobcats (1-1) on Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 2:00 PM ET.
In this article, you will take a look at odds and spreads for the Ohio vs. Detroit Mercy matchup across multiple sportsbooks.
Detroit Mercy vs. Ohio Game Info
- When: Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 2:00 PM ET
- Where: Convocation Center Ohio in Athens, Ohio
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Detroit Mercy vs. Ohio Odds, Spread, Over/Under
See the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup available at several sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Ohio Moneyline||Detroit Mercy Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Ohio (-16.5)||155.5||-2500||+1050||Bet on this game at BetMGM|
|FanDuel||Ohio (-16.5)||154.5||-2800||+1160||Bet on this game at FanDuel|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Detroit Mercy vs. Ohio Betting Trends (2022-23)
- Detroit Mercy put together a 14-16-0 ATS record last year.
- Ohio put together a 16-13-0 ATS record last year.
- A total of 17 Bobcats games last season went over the point total.
Check out all the futures bets available at BetMGM!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.