Detroit Mercy vs. Ohio Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 18
Saturday's game between the Ohio Bobcats (1-1) and Detroit Mercy Titans (0-3) going head to head at Convocation Center Ohio has a projected final score of 86-68 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of heavily favored Ohio, so expect a lopsided matchup. The game will tip off at 2:00 PM ET on November 18.
According to our computer prediction, the Ohio versus Detroit Mercy game has a predicted spread that equals the actual spread (17.5). The two teams are projected to go under the 154.5 total.
Detroit Mercy vs. Ohio Game Info & Odds
- Date: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Time: 2:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Athens, Ohio
- Venue: Convocation Center Ohio
- Line: Ohio -17.5
- Point Total: 154.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Ohio -2500, Detroit Mercy +1050
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Detroit Mercy vs. Ohio Score Prediction
- Prediction: Ohio 86, Detroit Mercy 68
Spread & Total Prediction for Detroit Mercy vs. Ohio
- Pick ATS: Pick Em
- Pick OU: Under (154.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Detroit Mercy Performance Insights
- On offense, Detroit Mercy scored 76.6 points per game (60th-ranked in college basketball) last year. It surrendered 75.3 points per contest at the other end of the court (318th-ranked).
- With 33.7 rebounds per game, the Titans ranked 65th in the nation. They ceded 30.6 rebounds per contest, which ranked 143rd in college basketball.
- Detroit Mercy averaged 12.5 assists per game, which ranked them 221st in the country.
- The Titans ranked 122nd in the nation with 11.3 turnovers per game last season. Meanwhile, they ranked 238th with 11.3 forced turnovers per game.
- The Titans thrived in terms of three-point shooting last season, ranking eighth-best in the country in treys per game (10.2) and 11th-best in three-point percentage (38.6%).
- Detroit Mercy ranked 312th in the nation with 8.4 threes allowed per game. Meanwhile, it ranked 331st with a 36.6% shooting percentage allowed from three-point land.
- In terms of shot breakdown, Detroit Mercy took 56.8% two-pointers (accounting for 61.4% of the team's buckets) and 43.2% from beyond the arc (38.6%).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.